Bain & Company is a leading global consulting firm, serving clients from offices in all major global cities. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions, and deliver the sustainable success they desire.
With us you will find the best conditions for your career: Challenging tasks, early responsibility, an international environment and a unique corporate culture. At Bain & Company you can expect the best development opportunities and a lot of fun. Are you in?
Research and Data Services is a team of information professionals who specialize in secondary research and work alongside Bain’s consulting teams to provide high quality results for our clients, some of the most successful and pioneering businesses in the world.
Our teams work in a hybrid environment and typically work in the office 1-2 days a week (new joiners will usually be in the office more often to ensure a positive onboarding experience).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Lead or Senior Research Specialist, Research and Data Services (RDS) you will provide desktop research to consulting staff and practice areas using traditional and alternative electronic resources. A full onboarding program will be tailored for you.
You will work closely with multiple case teams to assist in research planning, training, information gathering and delivery, and research documentation.
You will cover a broad range of commercial, multi-industry and economic topics initially in order to build your knowledge. You will then focus on the Healthcare/Pharma industry.
Working as part of the Healthcare/Pharma industry team will allow you to develop expert level knowledge in that sector and add value working in partnership with the Healthcare/Pharma Practice.
You will also participate in ongoing product and service evaluations, and resource development activities including their implementation.
In this role, you will be based in our Munich office with other RDS Team members and you will also be part of an RDS research cluster working collaboratively within EMEA RDS to share capacity, best practice and expertise.
- Degree in Business Administration, (Health) Economics or equivalent
- Two+ years work experience in business information research in a consulting, financial services, accounting or equivalent firm is preferred
- Solid knowledge of key industry trends in various subindustries of Healthcare/Pharma
- Can-do attitude, a proactive approach and a strong desire to learn new skills
- Analytical mindset, problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a professional, customer-focused attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) with senior business executives and team colleagues across the region in German and English
- Experience with Evaluate Pharma, IQVIA or DRG preferred
In addition to an attractive and performance-based compensation with fixed and variable salary components, you will benefit from numerous other benefits:
- Extensive internal and external training programs
- Fitness offers in the office (e.g. HIIT, yoga), various sports groups (e.g. volleyball, soccer) and discounted memberships at various fitness studios
- Employee assistance program with extensive offers on the topics of health, work-life balance, family & private life
- Contribution to company pension plan after successful completion of probationary period
- Free snacks and drinks in our offices and discounted meals in the in-house cafeteria
- A variety of office and Bain events (including summer parties, team retreats, social events, Christmas parties, sports challenges)
- Mobility benefits: reimbursement of public transport costs, Bain bike program
- English courses in the office
Please send your documents (CV, motivation letter, references) including salary expectations and earliest possible start date to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be consistently recognized as one of the world’s best places to work, a champion of diversity and a model of social responsibility. We are currently ranked the #1 consulting firm on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list, and we have maintained a spot in the top four on Glassdoor’s list for the last 13 years. We believe that diversity, inclusion and collaboration is key to building extraordinary teams. We hire people with exceptional talents, abilities and potential, then create an environment where you can become the best version of yourself and thrive both professionally and personally. We are publicly recognized by external parties such as Fortune, Vault, Mogul, Working Mother, Glassdoor and the Human Rights Campaign for being a great place to work for diversity and inclusion, women, LGBTQ and parents.