WHAT MAKES US A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
We are proud to be consistently recognized as one of the world’s best places to work, a champion of diversity and a model of social responsibility. We are currently ranked the #1 consulting firm on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list, and we have maintained a spot in the top four on Glassdoor’s list for the last 13 years. We believe that diversity, inclusion and collaboration is key to building extraordinary teams. We hire people with exceptional talents, abilities and potential, then create an environment where you can become the best version of yourself and thrive both professionally and personally. We are publicly recognized by external parties such as Fortune, Vault, Mogul, Working Mother, Glassdoor and the Human Rights Campaign for being a great place to work for diversity and inclusion, women, LGBTQ and parents.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will be part of Bain’s Global Legal Department, a truly global team with attorneys in Atlanta, Boston, Copenhagen, Dubai, Jakarta, London, Los Angeles, Melbourne, Milan, Munich, Moscow, New Delhi, San Francisco, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Warsaw and Washington. The Global Legal Department works closely together and is focused on maintaining the highest possible client-service standards with both internal and external clients.
WHERE YOU WILL FIT WITHIN THE TEAM
Based in Bain’s Munich, London or Warsaw office, you will support Bain’s Global Legal Department in reviewing, drafting and negotiating legal contracts.
Bain’s legal team is the central function ensuring a smooth contracting process with our clients and vendors to support our business. We are also the go-to group for any legal and compliance question. All Bain lawyers interact directly with our consulting staff and clients in negotiating contracts and supporting the business.
What you will do
- Review, draft and negotiate legal contracts including:
– consulting engagement agreements
– confidentiality agreements
– vendor contracts
– various other types of agreements
- Directly negotiate and/or support the negotiation of an agreement acceptable to Bain
- Communicate your assessment of the legal issues in an agreement to internal clients and/or one or more of the senior lawyers on Bain’s legal team in a clear and concise manner
- Coordinate review and comments by other departments
- Review and prepare RFP responses
- Support other members of Bain’s legal team on special projects
The agreements you will be asked to review will be primarily in English.
- European qualified lawyer with up to 5 years of experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating business contracts in a law firm or in-house setting
- Strong legal drafting and negotiation skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, additional languages are an important plus
- Highly-developed organizational skills and articulate, detail oriented and hard working
- Ability to work independently, but within a team-focused environment
- Proficient in MS Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in servicing global clients preferred
Bain & Company is a global consultancy that helps the world’s most ambitious change makers define the future. Across 60+ offices in 38 countries, we work alongside our clients as one team with a shared ambition to achieve extraordinary results, outperform the competition and redefine industries. We complement our tailored, integrated expertise with a vibrant ecosystem of digital innovators to deliver better, faster and more enduring outcomes. Our 10-year commitment to invest more than $1 billion in pro bono services brings our talent, expertise and insight to organizations tackling today’s urgent challenges in education, racial equity, social justice, economic development and the environment. Since our founding in 1973, we have measured our success by the success of our clients, and we proudly maintain the highest level of client advocacy in the industry.
Please apply for this job online.