Bain & Company is an international management consultancy that assists key decision-makers around the globe in shaping the future.
In addition to consultants, we are characterized by committed and motivated talents in our business functions. Do you want to be part of our team?
Apply now as an Werkstudent HR Training (m/w/d) in our human resources department for the site Munich.
- Support in the planning and coordination of the local and international training program
- Preparation of training measures (scheduling management, preparation of training documents, communication with trainers and internal interface partners)
- Participant management (processing of training registrations and queries, maintenance of participant data in HR systems)
- Support for internal training projects
- Constructive ideas for optimizing internal processes
- General administrative tasks
- Studies in business administration with a focus on human resources, studies in business or work and organizational psychology or a comparable degree
- Initial practical experience in an HR context would be an advantage
- Passion for precise work in a dynamic and international environment
- Availability 20 hours/week
- Fluent written and spoken German and very good English skills
- Good understanding of databases and Microsoft Office
- Flexibility, organizational skills and very good communication skills
- Structured, forward-thinking thinking
Have we sparked your interest?
Please send us your complete application documents (CV, letter of motivation, certificates, work references) stating your earliest possible starting date by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.