Bain & Company is a leading international management consultancy that supports executives in decision-making positions worldwide in shaping the future.
With us you will find the best conditions for an extraordinary career: challenging tasks, early responsibility, an international environment, and unique corporate culture. At Bain & Company you can expect the best development opportunities and a lot of fun. Are you in?
Are you looking for the extraordinary? Then apply now as Coordinator, Recruiting (m/f/d), Fulltime Team in our recruiting department for our new location in Vienna.
The cooperation in our interdisciplinary recruiting team is based on passion, commitment, honesty, openness and of course: teamwork. Our goal is to identify and attract exceptional talent to Bain. You will report to the responsible recruiting manager of our full-time hire team Germany & Austria and will be supported by him and your teammates in training and further development in the company.
- As a coordinator (m/f/d) you will support our full-time hire team for Germany and Austria in attracting exceptional talent for a permanent position in our brand new Vienna office. You will also have the opportunity to support the local team as a recruiter in the first hour in setting up and establishing local recruiting and general human resource processes.
- In this setup, you act as the central contact for all applicants along the talent journey - from the first contact at a university event to support on our selection days.
- You are also responsible for the pre-selection of the most promising candidates for our selection process and take care of the preparation, implementation and follow-up of the selection days.
- You give your creativity free rein in the context of the conception, planning and implementation of our university activities and recruiting events and develop strategies and concepts with your teammates for the further development of our full-time hiring.
- With your communicative and open-minded manner, you are also available to our internal consultants for all recruiting-related questions.
- In order to make our recruiting success measurable, you will regularly create analyzes along the talent journey and present them to your contact persons.
Your personality and your experiences
- Your heart beats for talent and recruiting.
- You skillfully use your communicative strengths to attract talented people to Bain.
- You have a strong understanding of service and have a real passion for the daily interaction with people.
- You look forward to taking on responsibility and driving topics forward independently.
- You are an assertive and resilient organizational talent who does not shy away from challenges and keeps a cool head.
- You thrive on teamwork in particular, building on loyalty and reliability.
- You are creative, have the right sense of humor and impress with a likeable, positive charisma.
- You have successfully completed your business administration or social science degree, ideally even with a focus on human resources management.
- You have 2-3 years of professional experience in recruiting and/or university marketing, initial knowledge of active sourcing is also an advantage.
- You master the use of MS Office, initial knowledge of data analytics is also an advantage.
- Your German and English skills are excellent, both spoken and written
In addition to attractive and performance-related remuneration with fixed and variable salary components, you profit from numerous other benefits:
- Extensive training programs and personal support from mentors
- Employee Assistance Program with a wide range of health, work-life balance, family and private matters
- Free snacks & drinks in our office as well as reduced meals in the in-house cafeteria
- Diverse office and Bain events (including summer parties, team retreats, social events, Christmas parties, sport challenges)
- Benefits in the area of mobility: payment of travel costs for local public transport, Bain Bike Program
- Company Mobile Phone
- English courses
We offer an attractive remuneration package based on employment amounting to 40 hours per week: Your commitment will be remunerated with a monthly minimum salary of EUR 2,714.57 gross in accordance with the collective agreement for employees in information and consulting, with the willingness to overpay (employment group IV in the 1st Use group year (14 x per year)).
Are you curious about an extraordinary career with us and in our brand new office in Vienna? Then please send us your complete application documents (CV, letter of motivation, certificates, work references) stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations by e-mail to: applications.austria@Bain.com.