Bain & Company is a leading international management consultancy that supports executives in decision-making positions worldwide in shaping the future
With us you will find the best conditions for a special career: Challenging tasks, early responsibility, an international environment and a unique corporate culture. At Bain & Company you can expect the best development opportunities and lots of fun. Are you in?
Then apply now as a Intern (m/f/d) Employer Branding in our recruiting department for one of our German locations Berlin, Munich, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt.
Desired internship duration is 6 months, it would be possible to start immediately.
- As part of the employer branding team, you will support our team in positioning the strong employer brand Bain for our potential applicants in a targeted and meaningful manner in the market.
- You create target group-oriented editorial contributions for various communication measures, such as newsletters or press releases
- You can let your creativity run free on our social media channels (especially Instagram) in order to give authentic insights into our working methods and culture together with our social media team.
- You support the planning, marketing, implementation and follow-up of recruiting events at universities and overarching formats.
- You drive employer branding projects independently (e.g. research, analysis, reporting, etc.)
- Studied business administration, marketing, journalism, media or communication sciences
- First practical experience in the areas of employer branding, marketing, communication or social media management is a plus
- Good understanding of social media platforms and a feel for the latest trends
- Very good communication skills in German and English as well as excellent language skills and confidence in design
- initiative and creativity
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office environment
In addition to an attractive and performance-related salary, you benefit from numerous other benefits:
- Extensive in-house training offers
- Fitness offers in the office / virtual (e.g. HIT, yoga), various sports groups (e.g. volleyball, football) and discounted memberships at various fitness studios
- Employee Assistance Program with a wide range of health, work-life balance, family and private matters
- Free snacks & drinks in our office as well as reduced meals in the in-house cafeteria
- Diverse office and bain events (including Friday drinks, social events, sport challenges)
- Benefits in the area of mobility: Coverage of travel costs for local public transport
Have we sparked your interest?
Please send us your complete application documents (CV, letter of motivation, certificates, work references) stating your earliest possible starting date by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.